Just couldn't wait until tomorrow to share my good news!
This afternoon I had my appointment at the neighborhood clinic. The doctor was not only a very nice guy (which is always good in a doctor) he was very helpful. He listened to what I had to say and gave me a couple of mood and symptom questionnaires to fill out. The sort of thing Ed at the Human Service Center should have done.
And best of all, he gave me a couple of prescriptions: one for Zyprexa, a mood stabilizer, and the other for the generic form of Prozac. The Kroger next door charges only $4 for generics.
Also, he said I could get free counseling from the counselor in the clinic. I also need to get bloodwork done next week, because it needs to be done at a separate lab. And I've another appointment to let the doctor know how things are going on Fri., Mar. 14th.
So while I know it's going to take a long time for the meds to work, or maybe even to find the right combination of meds, I'm glad I'm finally on that road to feeling better.
- Finally I'm Getting Help!
- Oscar-Winning Performers
- Do I Have To Kill Myself So They'll Help Me?
- Wish Me Luck!
- Her Happy News Made Me Cry, Or Tired Of Not Knowin...
- I Hate Writing About Myself....
- Where Was Obama Thursday?
- Don't Give To The Red Cross
- "Blink Of An Eye".....
- Open Letter to Brian Williams
- Politico Stole Two Elections
- ▼ February (13)