Just this afternoon I read a few blog posts from the past few days by one of my friends on this site. She had some good news: after having gone for some time without treatment, she'd gone to the free clinic and was able to get Cymbalta. And now she's been having side-effects such as drowsiness, nausea, etc.--but the Cymbalta has gotten rid of her back pain, and she's otherwise feeling much better.
I know I should be very happy for her--she's very lucky to seemingly have found a way out of her suffering--but instead I've been crying on and off. Because I know I need meds and other help. In fact, this morning I posted the same blog ("I Hate Writing About Myself") I posted earlier this afternoon on another website where I'm a member, and received all sorts of kind, helpful replies--many of which suggested that I get treatment--and soon.
But I just don't know where to turn, I don't know where I can find a free clinic, for openers. And this is making me very sad.
- Finally I'm Getting Help!
- Oscar-Winning Performers
- Do I Have To Kill Myself So They'll Help Me?
- Wish Me Luck!
- Her Happy News Made Me Cry, Or Tired Of Not Knowin...
- I Hate Writing About Myself....
- Where Was Obama Thursday?
- Don't Give To The Red Cross
- "Blink Of An Eye".....
- Open Letter to Brian Williams
- Politico Stole Two Elections
- ▼ February (13)