Thursday, February 14, 2008

Her Happy News Made Me Cry, Or Tired Of Not Knowing Where To Turn

Just this afternoon I read a few blog posts from the past few days by one of my friends on this site. She had some good news: after having gone for some time without treatment, she'd gone to the free clinic and was able to get Cymbalta. And now she's been having side-effects such as drowsiness, nausea, etc.--but the Cymbalta has gotten rid of her back pain, and she's otherwise feeling much better.

I know I should be very happy for her--she's very lucky to seemingly have found a way out of her suffering--but instead I've been crying on and off. Because I know I need meds and other help. In fact, this morning I posted the same blog ("I Hate Writing About Myself") I posted earlier this afternoon on another website where I'm a member, and received all sorts of kind, helpful replies--many of which suggested that I get treatment--and soon.

But I just don't know where to turn, I don't know where I can find a free clinic, for openers. And this is making me very sad.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Midwest lover of New Orleans and of all things having to do with Louisiana.